Sioux Falls continues to get great national attention for being the best spot for data centers. American Banker is the latest to take note in its publication and website.
As you know, SDN Communications just completed phase one of its 25,000 square foot data center. There’s limited space left for lease, but SDN also has plans for future phases that will create a 100,000 square foot data center complex. It includes:
- Power Densities: 200+W/sq. ft.
- Available Suites: 1,000 to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Storm resistance: 200 mph wind rated structure
- Diverse Utility Feeds: 2MW of critical power
- Stringent, multi-layered security control procedures
- Dual authentication access control system
- Biometric Access Control
Contact SDN if you have an interest in Sioux Falls data center real estate.