Access our previous annual cyber landscape reports using the links below, with the most recent at the top.
2021 Year in Review
- Attacks trend down after one of the worst years for cybersecurity
- Whether employees are working from home, from the office or in a hybrid environment, the threat landscape also changes and cybersecurity practices must change with it.
2020 Year in Review
- Record levels of DDoS attacks identified by our systems and those on a national scale.
- Changes in working environments may have made some employees more vulnerable to hackers.
2019 Year In Review
- Hackers and regional businesses stepped up their game in 2019.
- Most remote attacks on networks in 2019 were aimed at gaining sensitive information.
2018 Year In Review
- Business and organization networks are under steady attack.
- How small or midsize businesses should respond if they are the victim of a data breach.
2017 Year in Review
- Cyberattacks keep getting bigger. The largest DDoS attack in the region happened during the fourth quarter.
- Our Managed Firewalls are filtering out about 1/4 to 1/2 of all traffic as unwanted or malicious.