Cyber Threat Assessment
Next, keep an eye out for an email confirmation.
We've included a sample report as well.
Then, an SDN Communications representative will be in touch to talk more about your needs and schedule the assessment.
Take a moment to consider:
- Do you have concerns about the security level of your current infrastructure or question whether it will accurately detect today’s sophisticated cyber attacks?
- Do you have insight into how employees are using applications on your network?
- Is your current security solution able to sustain present-day throughput demands despite increased traffic volume?
If the answers to those questions aren’t ideal, we can help through a Cyber Threat Assessment.
Here’s how it works:
1. Our Managed Services team will temporarily install a FortiGate Firewall on the edge of your network for a short period of time.
2. While in place, it will monitor key indicators in your network.
3. After several days of gathering information, you will receive a Cyber Threat Assessment Report.
The report is divided into 3 sections:
Security & Threat Prevention
How effective is your current network security solution?
Learn more about application vulnerabilities are attacking your network, which malware/botnets were detected and even pinpoint “at risk” devices within your network.
How are applications and web resources used within your network?
Verify that usage of your traditional client-server and web-based applications are operating in accordance with your corporate use policies.
Network Utilization & Performance
How should your network security solution be optimized for performance?
Find out more about your throughput, session and bandwidth requirements during peak hours. Ensure your security solution is sized and optimized properly based on your actual usage.
It’s valuable intelligence about your network.
What does the report look like?
Get a Cyber Threat Assessment right now for only $250 plus travel and labor (normally $500 plus travel and labor).
See how your infrastructure measures up and learn what actions to take to make your network more secure and productive.
Terms and Conditions: All Fortinet Products provided to you under this promotion are subject to Fortinet’s End User License Agreement (EULA), located at: http://www.fortinet.com/doc/le... using Fortinet Products under this promotion, you acknowledge that you understand the EULA and agree to be bound by the EULA.Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved.