Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Copyright © 2008-2011 South Dakota Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
The entire contents of this website are protected under the United States copyright laws. You may print and download portions of materials from this web site for your own internal, non-commercial use. For any other copying, distribution, transmission or publication of any web site material, you must have the express prior written consent of the South Dakota Network, dba SDN Communications ("SDN"). The letters "SDN," "SDN Communications," "South Dakota Network" and the SDN logo, and all related products and service names, marks and slogans are property of SDN. Your misuse of these marks or any other content on this web site is strictly prohibited.
Notification of Potential Copyright Infringement. SDN complies with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of 1998. Claims of copyright infringement should be sent to the SDN agent as follows:
All claims of copyright infringement must be in writing and contain the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright interest or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including information that will allow SDN to locate the copyrighted work, e.g., a URL;
(3) Address, telephone number and email address of the complaining party;
(4) A statement the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) A statement by the complaining party that the information is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that the complaining party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
For additional information regarding online copyright provisions see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A).