Department: Network Operations Center
Hours: Full Time
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Our Network Operations Team is looking for you to join SDN as a Voice Services Network Technician.
Experience the satisfaction of working with carrier-grade telecommunications infrastructure and powerful technology alongside other highly talented engineers, technicians and support staff.
We have a need for people like you that learn quickly, know how to solve problems, and make a positive difference at work and in our communities.
If you have education and/or experience with any of the following you could be one of the select few that have a rewarding career with one of the best employers in the Midwest region:
- 4- or 2-year degree from a college or technical school
- Telecommunications or networking experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications switch dial translations
- Knowledge of telecommunications standards such as the Local Exchange Routing Guide (LERG)
- Understanding of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Model
- Understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Experience with hosted platforms and/or cloud infrastructures for hosted PBX or other unified
- communications services
- Linux Experience
- Database concepts and SQL Experience
- Software Development concepts and/or experience
- Troubleshooting, analysis, and general problems solving skills
- Knowledge of the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Components
- Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) Services
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Services
- Certifications from major software or hardware vendors
- IT Experience
- Robocall mitigation tools and practices
SDN Communications offers a great benefits package and a fun work environment where you can continue to learn and grow.
Use this form to submit your application.
SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com.