Hours: Full-time, some evenings and weekends required
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
This role is responsible for the pre and post-sale support and design of large volume business solutions. Primary responsibilities include data curation from a multitude of SDN applications, systems, and platforms. The output of this data will be leveraged to assist the sales organization and increase efficiencies in how we respond to RFP’s and deliver sales presentations. The internal system data output will assist SDN with one-off customer requests, to deliver the best customer experience possible. The data collected will be presented in dashboards or one-time reports. Additionally, this role will develop processes that increase efficiencies across the SDN’s systems and applications in use within the sales organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Assist the entire sales organization with collecting and displaying relevant information that can lead to efficiencies and easier decision-making.
- Provide technical training and presentations when necessary to SDN employees or groups, SDN customers, and SDN members based on what the data reveals.
- Act as a liaison between the different groups within the sales organization and across all SDN departments, defining and understanding what data to display to improve efficiencies within that individual department and across the entire sales organization.
- Help meet and achieve our sales and revenue goals.
Accessing data from these SDN systems and applications as needed to fulfill this job:
- SDN Search
- Customer View
- SDN Portal
- NSC Portal
- Blue Planet Unified Assurance and Analytics (UAA)
- Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- Microsoft SQL
- Circuit Vision Suite
- Other proprietary internal applications as necessary.
Expert understanding of SDN’s product portfolio and how these products apply to specific customer profiles and sales scenarios.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- SDN Core Values – Customer First Attitude, Motivated with a positive can-do attitude, Passion for SDN’s members and customers, be innovative.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs processes and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to internal customer needs; Solicits internal customer feedback to improve efficiencies; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral Communication - Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics - Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Dependability - Keeps commitments.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Completes work in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate for this position must possess excellent technical and communication skills. The candidate must have knowledge of collecting, analyzing, and displaying data from a multitude of applications and systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel and Word software.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
Current driver's license
Must be able to travel, some overnight travel may be required.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVERY (BCDR)
You are expected to participate in SDN's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program by being knowledgeable about SDN's BCDR Program, actively participating in BCDR drills and exercises and may be assigned various duties in response to business emergencies (and establishing/executing priorities, responses, and recovery activities in the event of a service disruption).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Use this form to submit your application.
SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.