You should receive an email with our most recent report. (If you don't see it soon, please check your junk and spam files.)
That email will also include a link to our archive of reports. You can access those now using the links below with the most recent at the top.
Watch: DDoS Attack Map Animation
- The upper midwest is not a safe haven for cyber threats.
- Specific cyber threats have been active in South Dakota and southern Minnesota. The report highlights trends that might help organizations update their cybersecurity strategy.
- Business and organization networks are under steady attack.
- How small or midsize businesses should respond if they are the victim of a data breach.
- Multi-vector DDoS attacks are now the norm and more difficult to mitigate.
- SDN's devices flagged more than 41 percent of firewall traffic as malicious or spam.
- DDoS tactics are evolving from volumetric in nature to multi-vector attacks.
- Q2 DDoS traffic increased by more than 25% over Q2 of 2017.
- Our Managed Firewalls are identifying and filtering out an increasing amount of malicious emails from reaching businesses.
- Nearly a third of all firewall traffic was flagged as malicious or spam.
- Q1 DDoS traffic increased by more than 50% over Q1 of 2017.
- Hackers are also using multi-vector attacks far more often than any other type.
- Cyberattacks keep getting bigger. The largest DDoS attack in the region happened during the fourth quarter.
- Our Managed Firewalls are filtering out about 1/4 to 1/2 of all traffic as unwanted or malicious.