Department: Field Services
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 5, with regular travel and some overnight stays
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit their resume. If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
SDN is looking for an individual that has a positive can-do attitude, prides themselves in customer service, and likes challenges with innovation. SDN is committed to our employees and is willing to train the right individual even if no related work experience and/or education. SDN offers a competitive wage with an excellent benefits package.
The Supervisor of Field Services will be responsible for supervising the field service team for installation and preventative maintenance of telecommunications networks and equipment that support carrier grade infrastructures. If you have the willingness to learn and develop new skills, and are highly motivated and take initiative, then please apply.
Requirements include the following:
- Must possess a clean driver’s license and be insurable.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical for driving requirements.
The normal work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexibility. Travel can be up to 50 percent based off projects within the South Dakota regions and extending into surrounding states. Most travel is the same day so you can be home at night. Occasionally overnight stays in the region are requested. No on-call rotation is required with this position.
- Health insurance with generous HSA contribution on high-deductible plan
- Vision insurance premiums covered at 100% for employee and family
- Dental insurance premiums covered at 100% for employee and family
- 401(k) contribution of 7.5% of base salary
- Life insurance premiums covered at 100% for three times base salary
- Paid time off starting at four weeks for first year of employment for full-time employees
- Wellness program and bonus
- On-site corporate chaplain
- Tuition reimbursement after a year of employment
Bids for this position will not guarantee that the employee will be interviewed or selected, but will be considered as an indication of interest by the employee. SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.