DEPARTMENT: Software Systems Development
HOURS: Monday - Friday, usually normal business hours
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in teh fine print below.
Develop, test, maintain, and troubleshoot software systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required for the operation of SDN business units.
- Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development life cycle through collaboration with senior software engineers.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process.
- Keep management up to date on progress, risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Assist Software Support Specialists and Business Systems Analysts by troubleshooting problems and determining best corrective actions.
- Promote team work, positive energy, and professionalism among team members and throughout SDN.
- Participate in SDN's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program by being knowledgeable about SDN's BCDR Program and actively participating in BCDR drills and exercises.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must understand the full development life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from four-year College or university in Business, Math, Engineering, Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Experience with or exposure to some of the following tools and platforms:
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio
- Microsoft .NET Framework and Stack – MVC, Webforms
- Web Services / Application Program Interfaces – JSON, SOAP, XML
- Dynamics CRM
- Great Plains Accounting