DEPARTMENT: Service Delivery
HOURS: Normal Business Hours — Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Responsible for coordinating customer service requests for network services and managed solutions relevant to the Enterprise, State, Wholesale, and Member Company markets. Plays a leading role in the orchestration of customer service orders to ensure that SDN order milestones are met in accordance with committed due dates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Pre-Sales Service Validation and Order Entry
- Assisting the sales organization with analysis of incoming opportunities.
- Validating customer requests to ensure alignment with SDN product catalog by working with the customer and internal staff to capture necessary technical and billing requirements.
- Processing the customer acceptance of an order, capturing service attributes for NEW SERVICE ACTIVATIONS, CHANGES, or DISCONNECTS.
- Continuing education to ensure they are up to date on industry standard ASR formats, ordering and provisioning processes, and telecommunications ordering procedures and policies.
- Responsible for receipt and fulfillment of applicable customer order documents and service contracts.
- Coordinates efforts of internal departments to set achievable delivery goals or timelines on customer orders and ensure delivery timelines and commitments are met throughout the order process.
- Monitors customer specific order milestones and regularly communicates the applicable statuses to the customer and the SDN sales team.
- Act as single point of contact for customer regarding active service orders, and serve as the customers advocate with regard to internal communication related to customer orders.
- Supervise the collection & dissemination of various ordering documents (LOAs, CFAs, MSAs, service contracts, etc.) to the customer and other SDN staff as outlined in the SDN ordering and/or document retention processes.
- Work with other SDN staff to ensure customer order issues (e.g. billing questions, delivery timeline slips, etc) are identified, accurately communicated, and resolved expeditiously.
- Escalate issues related to customer orders that threaten the delivery timelines or commitments and keep management informed of critical project and timeline information.
- Participates in scheduled project meetings with staff and customers and prepares supporting documents for specific project milestone goals.
- Continually strives to exceed customer expectations in order to provide and maintain SDN’s goals high customer satisfaction.
- Process service orders received from SDN Member Companies or other strategic partners via SDN internal ordering systems.
Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Coordinate necessary documentation and related details with customers to appropriately bill customers for new services or changes to existing services.
- Work with SDN accounting team to properly update customer records in SDN billing systems.
- Support of internal strategic projects.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Associate degree (A. A. or A. S.) from a technical school, college, or university. Four or more years of related experience and/or training in a telecommunications environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle Communications Metasolv Solution, and other ASR related ordering platforms.
- Core Values that are consistent with SDN – servant leader, positive can-do attitude, customer first attitude, and passion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.