Department: IT Department
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00 PM
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume. If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ghosting, replacing, setup and trouble shoot company issued equipment.
• Replacing, setup and installing certificates to mobile phones
• Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
• Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
• Responds to user inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
• Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and manuals.
• Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems.
• Monitors and responds to Helpdesk tickets; resolves problems with hardware, connectivity, and operating systems.
• Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager and/or users, via Helpdesk tracking system.
• Replaces defective or inadequate software packages.
• Works with supervisor to resolve major hardware problems.
Working towards to a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and an extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.