Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 5, with some overtime
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit their resume. If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
Essential duties and responsibility include the following:
- Prepare monthly journal entries to the Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts to ensure proper and accurate recording of business activity. Prepares other monthly reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial position.
- Perform various general ledger account reconciliations and analysis.
- Review and approval of 3rd Party network costs including analysis of opportunities for cost reduction and applicable tax review.
- Assist with payroll/human resources related items including compliance, reporting and administrative items.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or experience
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business administration (B. A. or B.S). CPA Preferred or five - seven years relevant experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to write detailed reports.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP Accounting software; Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word software.
- Ability to meet regular time constraints and deadline
- Health insurance with generous HSA contribution on high-deductible plan
- Vision insurance premiums covered at 100% for employee and family
- Dental insurance premiums covered at 100% for employee and family
- 401(k) contribution of 7.5% of base salary
- Life insurance premiums covered at 100% for three times base salary
- Paid time off starting at four weeks for first year of employment for full-time employees
- Wellness program and bonus
- On-site corporate chaplain
- Tuition reimbursement after a year of employment
Bids for this position will not guarantee that the employee will be interviewed or selected, but will be considered as an indication of interest by the employee. SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and