Interested candidates can use the form below to submit their resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
This position’s primary focus is SDN’s website and digital content to support the brand, campaign strategies and multi-channel marketing plans to promote the organization, its products, services, Members, and the industry. The Digital Specialist leverages digital platforms to support marketing campaigns targeting specific market segments or focusing on specific products or services, plus measures and analyzes the campaign results to determine ROI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manages corporate website content and strategy, marketing email and e-newsletters campaigns and corporate social media platforms.
- Manages inbound marketing platform (HubSpot), its assets and hygiene and interacts with Customer Relationship Management tools for lead generation.
- Manages editorial calendar and works with freelance writers to produce, write and edit consistent blog articles and copy for digital platforms.
- Coordinate paid digital advertising campaigns and manage SEO with the support of an agency.
- Track and report marketing analytics and KPIs to management.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to produce high quality marketing materials for company products and services.
- Coordinates and represents SDN at events: lunch & learns, community events, non-profit boards, corporate contribution events, employee events, and tradeshows.
- Manages in-house availability of ad insertion on digital headend and promotion of special event programming.
- Maintains relationships and marketing initiatives with vendors and partners.
- Stay up to date on industry news.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles complex issues and problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possesses solid working knowledge of marketing and advertising (we train on broadband technology).
- Experience developing digital marketing campaigns from strategy and planning to design and implementation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two (2) years of experience preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and best practices
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Hub preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Eye for design and the ability to collaborate and deliver constructive feedback on projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated by helping others succeed
- Conceptual thinking skills
- Planning/Project management skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
EXHIBITS SDN'S CORE VALUES
- Servant leadership
- Can-do attitude
- Customer-first (external & internal) attitude
- Passion for SDN, its customers and its Members
- Innovate, challenge and change
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet software, word processing software and graphic design software. Adobe Creative Suite skills are a bonus. Must be fluent in digital media, including web and social. Video and still photography skills are a bonus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply formulas into excel spreadsheets.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVERY (BC/DR)
You are expected to participate in SDN’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program by being knowledgeable about SDN’s BCDR Program, actively participate in BCDR drills and exercises, and may be assigned various duties in response to business emergencies (and establishing/executing priorities, responses and recovery activities in the event of a service disruption.)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) match
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- On-site corporate chaplain
Use this form to submit your application.
SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.