Department: Application Development
Hours: Monday - Friday, usually normal business hours with some OT if required
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
- Design and implement database solutions within architectural, security and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability and sustainability
- Optimize and maintain legacy database systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish database best practices
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical &
physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions
- Provide data management support to users
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Estimate effort required to complete database tasks
- Work in a fast-paced project team using agile project management methodologies
- Production support is required
- Assist IT system administrators in SQL upgrades and performance optimizations
- Minimum 7 years SQL development experience in OLTP system (must demonstrate expertise in complex stored procedures and views)
- Must have T-SQL complex coding using latest SQL Server syntaxes
- Knowledge of data modeling and design patterns and the ability to apply them
- Oracle experience a plus
- Ability to switch between core development and existing application support
- Strong analytical skills, production support and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SSMS and SSRS
- Familiarity with .Net framework, API development and MS development tools
- BSC degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Use this form to submit your application.
SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com.