Department: Business Intelligence
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Interns at SDN Communications can expect real-world, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry. In the BI Internship, students will work with the analytics team and other cross-functional team members to turn data into actionable information for the organization.
• Assist the BI team in collecting and documenting requirements in accordance with SDN reporting and systems standards.
• Responsible for creating high-quality and actionable dashboards and/or reports suitable for presentation and/or delivery to executive and management team members as requested.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate systems reporting.
• Identify and collect data in preparation for Extraction, Transformation and Loading into warehouse
• Assist, where needed, with the miscellaneous collection and drafting of artifacts related to the business intelligence, reporting, and research
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Students currently pursuing a business analytics, marketing, business administration, and/or a technical field from a two year or four-year institution; A working knowledge and understanding of Systems Analysis and Design, Project Management and Agile methodologies is helpful.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Excel, DAX, PowerBI and Word. Experience with SQL, MySQL/Maria and Oracle database language and architecture is helpful.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com