Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a submission confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs various general ledger account reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts to ensure proper and accurate recording of business activity.
- Review A/P expenses for appropriateness and accuracy. Reconcile payable accruals to invoices. Approve and pay qualifying expenses and make appropriate monthly adjustments to the General Ledger.
- Prepare monthly billings, monitor A/R aging, monitor cash flow. Accountable for the collection of open balances.
- Filing of monthly sales & use taxes and or other federal and miscellaneous reports.
- Compare monthly data charges to verify correct charges being billed.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, as needed.
- Assist with inventory and asset tracking.
- Complete third-party billing.
- Assist in any and all functions, as requested, to ensure the successful operation of the Company and achievement of corporate objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S) in Accounting preferred
Ability to write detailed reports. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply formulas into excel spreadsheets.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Dynamics GP Accounting software; Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word software.
Two or more years of related experience preferred.
PC Spreadsheet and database experience required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVERY (BCDR):
You are expected to participate in SDN's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program by being knowledgeable about SDN's BCDR Program, actively participate in BCDR drills and exercises, and may be assigned various duties in response to business emergencies (and establishing/executing priorities, responses and recovery activities in the event of a service disruption).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Use this form to submit your application.
SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com.