DEPARTMENT: Software Systems Development
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Develop, test, maintain, and troubleshoot software systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create, test, deploy, and maintain business applications and systems integrations required for the operation of SDN business units.
• Ensure best practices are used throughout the software development life cycle through collaboration with senior software engineers.
• Actively participate in all aspects of the software development process.
• Assist Software Support Specialists and Business Systems Analysts by troubleshooting problems and determining best corrective actions.
• Promote team work, positive energy, and professionalism among team members and throughout SDN.
• Participate in SDN's Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program by being knowledgeable about SDN's BCDR Program and actively participating in BCDR drills and exercises.
• Understand the full development life cycle.
• Experience with or exposure to some of the following tools and platforms:
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio
Microsoft .NET Framework and Stack – MVC, Webforms
Web Services / Application Program Interfaces – JSON, REST, SOAP, XML
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.