Hours: 15-20 hours/week during regular business hours
Interested candidates can use the form below to submit your resume.
If you do not see a confirmation, please contact the email address in the fine print below.
Assist the accounting department with general accounting functions and special projects as needed. Duties may include account reconciliations, accounts payable review, preparing monthly billings, and other projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs various general ledger account reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet accounts to ensure proper and accurate recording of business activity.
- Review A/P expenses for appropriateness and accuracy. Reconcile payable accruals to invoices. Approve and pay qualifying expenses and make appropriate monthly adjustments to the General Ledger.
- Prepare monthly billings, monitor A/R aging, monitor cash flow. Accountable for the collection of open balances.
- Filing of monthly sales & use taxes and or other federal and miscellaneous reports.
- Compare monthly data charges to verify correct charges being billed.
- Assist in any and all functions, as requested, to insure the successful operation of the Company and achievement of corporate objectives.
Education and/or Experience
- BA in Accounting preferred
- 2 or more years related experience preferred
- PC Spreadsheet and database experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Bids for this position will not guarantee that the employee will be interviewed or selected, but will be considered as an indication of interest by the employee. SDN will recruit, hire, assign and promote employees on the basis of their qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected status. It is also our policy to employ and advance disabled veterans and Vietnam Era veterans.